Kristen from Harrington tried her hand at “Can’t Beat Christine” Friday morning and you can do the same by playing along right now!
If these questions are easy for you, be sure to listen every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7am and see if you can beat Christine.
1) Taylor Swift took out a restraining order against a stalker who believes they’re married. He also claims to carry a gun and threatened tokill anyone who comes between them, including Secretary of State John Kerry. Who was the Secretary of State Before John Kerry?
2) this year marks 10 years since the TV show “Friends” has been off the air and 20 years since its first episode aired. What are the names of the six friends?
3) 36 years ago back in 1978, Susan Lucci began her 20-year streak of not winning a daytime Emmy for her work playing the character “Erica Kane” on what daytime soap opera?
4) Lena Dunham will be writing a four-part story for the Archie comics. What is the nickname of Archie’s best friend?
5) Jared Leto won the Oscar for Dallas Buyers Club. Now he’s going on tour with his band. What’s the band’s name?
Listen to Friday’s “Can’t Beat Christine” and tune in Monday morning at 7am for your next chance to win!Comments